Ok Folks! We made it through the hearing. Please now do the following 7 things to keep protecting Perryman:
- Register to vote – party does not matter – what matters to the politicians is that you are registered. If you are not, your calls and letters are more likely to be disregarded. Registered voters get better representation than unregistered residents. You can register to vote online here.
- Call all council members (including Curtis) and request an in person meeting. Do not allow another councilmember to be scheduled in the meeting with you. It will become a circus act.
- Ask for their vote on the Moratorium – a yes vote. Educate your Council Member about the issues. If they have questions you cannot answer or ask for information you do not have – please circle back with the 3P leadership team. You can find us on Facebook at (3P) Protect Perryman Peninsula.
- Sign and submit the 3P VOTE YES letter – you and every member of your household even if in the service or in college. This is a new letter – do it even if you signed the old letter. Please sign and customize.
- Call your friends and family in other parts of the County with 2 asks:
a. Sign the 3P letter and ask friends and family to sign
b. Ask them to call their council member
- Give Money if you can. We need contributions to stay on track
- Breath, Smile and Unleash the 3P Heat